Friday, May 17, 2013

my young self

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why

 





i love this picture. look at me. i look so young and carefree. i can see it in my eyes. that sassy look and smile basically telling the camera that i don't give a damn about anything. i just look like i know i'm cute and i can do whatever the hell i want with it. my hair flying wild and free shows the lack of inhibitions i had at such a young age. it's such a freeing age if you think about it. your biggest worries were if carol was going to like your new pink ribbons or if bradley was going to give you cooties on the playground on monday
oh, and i love the beach. so this picture really shows me in my element. just sassy, carefree, way too much carefree-ness actually, and my sweetness. all in my favorite place. 

p.s. look at the hot bikini. that heart cut-out is just mega scandalous.

No comments:

Post a Comment