Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday morning, rain is falling

Rain, rain, please don't ever go away. 
I've been laying in bed staring at my ceiling for the past two hours. It's so dark in my room that I literally would fail to find my own ass with my bare hands. I love the darkness. The flash of light before the loud thunder shakes my house to the core. I love the coziness of my bed and the amount of fluff that I'm just now no ringing covering me from head to toe. I love the rain. The pitter-patter on the window has never sounded so sweet in my life. And the best thing is that it's Sunday. I can lay here all day and ponder in my thoughts. I can think about the movie I watched last night, Mad Max. I can think of the Game of Thrones season finally I'm going to watch tonight. I can think about the book I'm reading now, Cheyenne Amber, and all the Wild West and Native American traditions I long to live by. I can think about my new favorite song, We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. There's just so much to a good ole rainy day. There's no telling what can come of it. I love the rain and the thunder and the feeling that the only think keeping you safe from a drenching cold is the safety of a window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment